Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend Recap

Happy Monday and welcome back for another edition of why are the weekends so short and the work weeks so long?

My weekend was F-A-B. Started out with a Happy Hour on Friday with my favorite work people, and then out for a fun Friday night.




Saturday was spent with my niece and nephew in my hometown! Watched my babygirl play softball!




Sunday was spent with my fam!




Happy Monday, loves!

And I'm linking up with Samilicious today and I think you should too!

25 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Glad you had a great weekend!!!! :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

As previously stated, I love this dress. And your legs look hot in all 3 pics, so yeah, not deceptive angling ;) Happy belated Easter!

ty said...

Go ahead and pack up that lace dress with the leopard one and that one sweater and ship it this way!

Anonymous said...

Loveee that dress!!! :)

Maggie said...

That Dress!! Oh my gosh, I LOVE it, so SO cute!
And I really don't think there is anything better than sitting outside and watching baseball/softball in the Springtime.

Rachel said...

Loving the hair in the pic with your parents! Higher and higher to baby jesus!

put a bow on it [kaitlyn] said...

That dress and your HAIR! Amazingness all around.

Amie said...

Super cute dress you wore for Easter! Glad you got to spend some time with your family!

Meg O. said...

Looks like a great weekend! Love your lace dress! Happy Easter!

julia rose. said...

Ahhh I want your dress!!! What an awesome weekend, friend :) You look amazing!

Kalyn P said...

That dress is gorg. I love getting to go to my hometown and watch my brother play sports and hang out with my family, definitely one of my favorite things!

Life as I Pretend to Know It

Allie said...

As always, you look amazing Brooke! Love your Easter dress :)

Ashley said...

That dress! I love it! Looks like a happy weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Where can I get that sweater with the orange in it? Love!

Esme said...

Seeing your niece in her softball uniform brought back memories! Oh the good ol worry free just playin' ball days! ♥

Love your dress!

Jenna {keep classy and sassy} said...

that dress. you look amazing! get it girl!

Sami said...

I love love love everything about your Easter outfit! Pretty dress, pretty hairz, pretty tanz :)

Steph G said...

That dress is so cute.

Helene said...

you know that dress is H-O-T. you are sooo gorgeous!

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

I'm with the other twelve billion comments... Super super super cute dress! love it!

Christelle said...

Ditto on the dress, so cute!!

Sarah Alway said...

Looks like you had a fantastic weekend... Happy Easter!

Megan said...

That dress is to DIE for!!! You look great! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

Sarah said...

Giiiirl, you are looking fantastic!! Love that Easter dress!

Unknown said...

Pretty Girls!I love your blog! Nice dresses!
I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
www.be-youtifull.com