Hey y'all. My weekend was pretty lowkey which is quite unusual around these parts. I needed it though.
One. Thursday night concert - Randy Rogers Band.
Two. I tried something new with my makeup. Like I actually wore some. And my hair curled just right. Great for a Friday night watching Game of Thrones. aka Nobody saw it.
Three-Eight. Spent the weekend in my hometown - loving on these babies. They are the cutest things I've ever seen and I'm glad for a weekend with them.
Nine. Ate a blizzard because Operation Get Skinny For Memorial Day starts TODAY.
How was your weekend? Go link up with Sami here:



19 comments:
Low key weekends are the best! I want some DQ now. haha
I need to be on Operation Get Skinny for Memorial Day too .....
Operation Get Skinny is in full force - let's do it!
i almost alwayyyys splurge on sundays because my mondays are devoted to "dieting" ... and it never really pans out. so i hope you have better luck than i do ;)
btw- your weekend pictures are tooooo cute... but that's nothing new :)
happy monday!
xo
I like this Operation get Skinny for Memorial day! I'll be right there with ya.. and closing my eyes so I don't see that blizzard. NOMZ. I think next weekend I might start watching Game of Thrones!! Love youzzz.
I think it's a rule of female life, "If your hair looks fabulous, no one will see it." Sigh.
girl I need to hop on Operation Skinny too! Looks like you had a great weekend :)
I'm on board with the Operation G.S. especially since my birthday is Memorial Day weekend this year. That blizzard looks soooo good though. This could be a problem.
Me thinks we are kicking off operation skinny the right way. And by that I mean I can't wait for that one potato tomorrow.
I am obsessed with Game of Thrones and I need that blizzard in my life!
My hair and makeup always look best when there is no one around to notice. Hate that! And um, that blizzard looks delish. It's making me want one. Now. I'm literally considering leaving work to go get one!!!
Soft ice cream!
dangit, now i want a blizzard!
I always love reading your weekend posts, it seems like you always have a fabulous time no matter what you do. :-)
I love those blizzards! Great way to end a weekend before a diet
That is the curse of cute hair. No one EVER sees it.
excuse me while I go grab a blizzard and buy that awesome bathtub.
Glad you had a nice weekend!
i do okay with makeup, but i swear my hair only turns out cute when i don't try or don't have anywhere to be!
i need to be on this operation get skinny for memorial day! (and possibly stop eating m&ms... haha)
Ahh I love those nights where I actually make myself look a presentable human being, and then nobody sees... Ah I should really jump on that Operation get skinny for Memorial Day too... but now I want a blizzard.
my weekend was great and busy but i'm still tired from it haha.
Post a Comment