Friday, May 24, 2013

Will You Still Love Me?


I used to do this link up every single Friday like it was my J-O-B. And for some reason I stopped and I'm not sure why. It's one of my favorites. I get to incorporate lists and just be real with my readers. So here we are. It's Friday, can I get an Amen?

Let's get started. Shall we?

I confess...

That I saw a number on the scales that I'd never seen before and I squealed. SQUEALED. And I'm not really a squealer.

That dieting is so freaking hard. And discouraging. It's like an evil exboyfriend sometimes. Just staring back at you with disapproving eyes. 

That Memorial Day is the beginning of summer and that also makes me want to squeal. Like a small child.

That I can sit by a pool with a mug full of wine for hours and only get up for a refill.

That life is better spent by the water.

That I have four different options for Memorial Day plans. And I'm really bad at making decisions.

That I'm in love with this bikini. Thoughts?

Vintage Bow Bikini Bandeau Sunsuit. DiVa Halter Neck.Miss USA Stars Bikini Top Red  White Stripe Panties.Sunbathing Sexy Cute Bra Pin up.

That I want to start sharing more motivational tips for working out/dieting here - not just for you guys but for me too.

That it's 8:20 and I've already had two cups of coffee. 

That I bought a fringe bikini from China. Still haven't received any sort of tracking info. But it has shipped. 

That I believe in the power of lipgloss.

That if you aren't linking up with Whitty then what are you doing with your life?

Happy Friday, ladies and gents.
Happy Memorial Day!

See ye Tuesday.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That swimming suit is cute!
Life is much better by the water.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I still love you.
I have also had 2 cups of coffee.
Love that bikini.
Think you should rock it.
Am happy you had reason to squeal :)

Ginny Williams said...

Hi! I'm new to blogging. I'm Ginny. I love that Bikini. I saw a couple in Target this week that were similar. You can rock it girl. I am not skinny, not overweight, a fine medium actually. I'm comfortable but have a bunch of cellulite and a white ghetto booty. I'm going to rock my bikini this year and after a couple of wine drinks, who cares...you'll be feeling good and having a blast :)

Whitney Ellen said...

"I'm not really a squealer"... if you think my mind didn't go straight in the gutter after that one, well, you don't know me at all.

But I'm sure you get it.

and I love you so many.

Gimme that bathing suit.

julia rose. said...

um YES to the bathing suit. i'm in love with it.
and also- ditto to what whitney said- squeals all around. haha
happy friday!

Unknown said...

Dieting is definitely discouraging. I feel awful eating my cheat meal. Of course, I enjoy it but the shame is just too much. Granted, I've only been dieting for two weeks but it's definitely not easy!

& I bought an adorable fringe bathing suit from China about 3 months ago and it was only $13 and came in tact and exactly as it was described. Don't lose all hope yet! :)

Kelly said...

Love that swimsuit! Yes. Btw, where is it from??!

Samantha said...

Oh I want that bathing suit!! Where from??

ty said...

WHERE IS THE SWIMSUIT FROM COOKIE??

Gwen said...

I love this song! And I'm also guilty this week of squealing at seeing a number on the scale!

The Pink Growl said...

that bikini is adorable! Love it! I need help with dieting girl, I can't get my groove going with it! YAY for you for seeing a new number on the scale! That's definitely squeal-worthy!

Maggie said...

Love the suit!! And Ai could not be any more pumped about memorial day, it is THE best.
You should totally share the motivation tips, I am all for it!

Nadine said...

Dieting is super hard, so you rock that bikini you earned it! That swim suit is sooo cute!

Lauren said...

Love that suit! I believe you will ROCK it out!

Jenna said...

Congrats on your new numbers! Can't wait to hear your tips!

Sarah Alway said...

Eeeeeeeeeee I am squealing for you! And also for my self because Memorial Day weekend officially means the start of summer and I can't wait. Also you should 100% buy that bathing suit. What does the one from China look like?

Sarah @ Life As Always

Katie said...

I need this swimsuit as well...do share with me?!!? you would look amaze in it!!!

Sarah said...

That suit!! Where from?! I must know!!