I am on the softball team at my office - which is a brand new thing for me. Really. I joined because I wanted to wear the t-shirt and drink beer. And then they started wanting to have practice. And actually want me to bat. I don't know how to even feel about this - why can't I just stand in the dugout and chill?
This has been really resonating with me lately. Really.
My girlfriends and I went to the drive in this weekend and saw The Internship - which if you love Vince Vaughn, you should see. If you don't, save your money and watch Wedding Crashers on TBS. It's a very Vince Vaughn type movie.
Is this not the cutest dog you've ever seen?
I've been struggling with my bangs lately. Like really struggling. I hate them. And the last time I saw my hairdresser she convinced me to cut them again. So every morning is a struggle. Like, what do I do with these bad boys?
Also, isn't it nice to have a tan?
If you aren't familiar with Kentucky - you probably didn't know that there's a castle just right outside of Lexington. It's a bed and breakfast/dinner location now but at one time it was a home. And even now, when the owner visits that's where he lives. You have to be a registered guest to get up close apparently, according to the signs. But on Sunday, after getting rained out, my girlfriend and I drove right up to it to take some pics. I was underwhelmed.
Isn't it funny how a body of water can instantly release stress in your life? Even during a small monsoon?
You've probably seen most of these pics - honestly. I'm a bad blogger and your probably should just follow me on Instagram.
I started a 21 day cleanse yesterday, no drinks or anything included - you eat, a lot actually, but it's cleansing my body of all those nasty things I put in it - coffee and beer are not included. Yesterday, I felt like I might be dying - and will probably feel that way today too. So between the hours of 12 and 1 I will be in my car taking a nap. If you need me.
I've been a bad blogger lately - but I'll do better. And if not, you just gotta love me through it : )










16 comments:
Cute pics - that castle is pretty!
I've been out of the whole blogging thing a bit too lately. It's not that I don't want to blog, it's just the constant need to not only blog, but take pretty pictures, and then edit them to make them look all fancy... blah blah blah.
Anyways, glad you blogged because I've been missing your posts... but I totally get it!
Girlll you are looking fierce with that tan and hair :) beauty i tell you! I love your explanation about the softball hahaha billy plays softball too :) I go and drink..
I've missed you! And there are so many things I want to comment on in this post. I agree with the tan, the quote and basically everything you said on here.
Are you telling me this cleanse does not allow coffee? Kill me now.
Good for you on the cleanse. Just thinking about it gives me a caffeine headache. I will cheer you on from the sidelines though :)
I need to go work on my tan looking at you! :)
I've seen that castle before, it's pretty ridiculous.
I wish my work had a baseball team... fun! I started the Advocare 10 day cleanse yesterday and I'm really struggling today so I feel your pain girl!
Sarah @ Life As Always
I don't get why everyone gets their pants in a wad about seeing the same thing on InstaGram and your blog.
I blog about the weekend every Monday, chances are VERY GOOD that on Saturday and Sunday you saw things on InstaGram that I was doing. hahaha
I find the same thing with being off for a few days. Then I'm like wait, commenting? Reading? I need to answer this stuff? Blogging? What?
Drive-ins are so fun! We are trying to re open our local one here. And we are trying to get our office together for a softball team...I think I might get stuck in the outfield..twirling and putting the glove over my face..like I did when I was on a softball team as a kid haha.
I really like your bangs. I am seriously jealous of your tan right now. Last summer I lived in Lexington and would drive by that castle sometimes. It always looked so uninviting and totally out of place...
Loving you through it. Sober here with you :(
And bangs. I'm a firm believer the swoop will always be in. I refuse to part my hair in the middle and let my bands grow. Swoop bangz
Found your blog through Sami's link up! I haven't been to a drive in in forever...I'm jealous! Did you like The Internship? I want to see it so badly! And good luck on your cleanse!
I thought the internship was hilarious! And I really love your bangs and tan; you're absolutely gorgeous. I'm happy to have found your blog and I can't wait to follow future adventures!
xo, Hima
P.S. I just started a blog and joined the cool kids club. I'd love for you to swing by and leave me a comment with some feedback! Thank you so much.
Hima Hearts
i miss your blogg sissy - bigtime!
These are all great shots!! i love your tan and i think your bangs are super cute but i know what u mean with having troubles with them thats how i feel all the time! cant wait until mine are fully long again!! Any day on a boat it a good day and good luck with your cleanse! you should update us about it!
XO
Post a Comment