Here we go:

I am all about this super cute headband phase. So I went to my favorite stores yesterday and bought...THREE. I decided that I probably want to ease my way into this new fad because I'm not great at hair. So, I decided to start out today with the smallest one. Here's the problem. I have a LOT of hair.
cannot see headband.
So I went to Pinterest to try and find some ways to wear it because I thought I couldn't possibly be wearing it right.
so i just can't rock these.
Two:
We are going to Nashville this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! Our main reason for going is a Predators game - it was the boyfriend's Christmas gift. But we are going to eat some yummies and check out some live music. I just love that town.

Three:
My birthday is coming up. And at first, I didn't want to celebrate - for a few reasons. But mostly because I don't want to celebrate with people that I don't feel like are my real friends. Is that bratty of me? Well, yeah. But it's my birthday. And if someone could pass this birthday cake along, that'd be great. Isn't this precious?

Four.
I want this kinda puppy so bad that I sometimes dream about it.

I'm mildy obsessed with the color hot pink lately. Who am I kidding? That's an every day thing. But I want this dress more than words can describe. If you see any hot pink dresses out there like this one - send them my way.

I'm linking up with Whitty, too. Wanna know what I work out to? This is it, kids.




5 comments:
hope you have a blast this weekend. I'd love to go to Nashville. I hear it rocks. and hope you get the pup. I want me one but a different kind than that.
http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-ideas.html
would love for me to follow me.
https://twitter.com/HotOwlPink07
hotpinkowl07.blogspot.com
nightowlventing02.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/pinkowl07
So I am the same way with this hot pink color - LOVE it!
Have a great weekend in Nashville girlie! :)
Have so much fun in Nashville! I just got a similar headband and it definitely takes some getting used to! I think I look kinda dorky, but everyone keeps complimenting it so I am rolling with it :)
I'm not much good with the headbands either. The only way I've worn them and felt comfortable was with my hair in a pony tail, which is not the best hairdo, ha :P
I'm not much good with the headbands either. The only way I've worn them and felt comfortable was with my hair in a pony tail, which is not the best hairdo, ha :P
Post a Comment