Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It Might Make You Feel Better to Know...

I've been seeing this type of post pop around blog land - it's a super cute idea but the best thing about it is it's a fun way to lay all your faults out on the table. Like, hey, I'm not perfect (not that you thought I was) but here's a whole list of why I'm not perfect.


...I cry. A lot. As in, I sometimes get tears in my eyes and have to blink them back. Because I know, I cry A LOT.

...sometimes if I drop something on the floor, for a split second I think, I'm just going to walk away from it. Sometimes the thought of bending down to get it seems like too much effort. I'm LAZY.

...I look at myself in every mirror that I pass. Without fail.

...I go as many days as possible in between washings of my hair.

...I think chips and queso are heaven sent.

...I'm a real loner. I sometimes really enjoy my alone time.

...I'm really bad at saying goodbye. I get the worst anxiety about saying goodbye even for a weekend.

....I believe that birthday cake is therapeutic.

....I want to make a difference in the lives of people.

....I hate my eyebrows with a passion.

....I love it when people ask if I'm 25.

xoxo,
Brooke

2 comments:

ChristmasOwl07 said...

i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who cries alot. Anything can make me cry. The dang budweiser commercial with the dog and the other one with the horse running to meet his master made me cry too. i'm a major sap.

Come join the hop and tell us how you and your significant other met. How you met your boyfriend, husband, fiance etc. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2014/02/love-story-link-ups-2014.html

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Why do you hate your eyebrows? As someone who has had to pluck their eyebrows since birth, practically, I find this interesting :)