Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday.

I'm in a really awful mood. It all started when someone stole my supplies off my desk. Petty, I know, but those were my office supplies. Did the office buy them? Yeah, but I like claimed them almost four years ago, so they are mine. End of story.

I've tried to comment on like 3 blogs and they all tell me I'm a robot because they have the word verification on. Which, until someone told me, I had on too. Please change it.

I get really upset when I see boots that I want for fall and they are, yeah, almost 400 bucks. Are you people kidding? If I bought boots that were $400 I would a) never wear them and b) not pay a car payment and c) would have to wear them every day. And if you tell me you bought them and it was the best $400 you ever spent, I will send you an email and tell you that you should try traveling the world.

Exhibit A:



And then I saw this bikini on pinterest this morning. And I had the thought, next summer I'll be skinny enough to wear this, I promise myself. But then I thought, what if I don't look good in a bikini even after I'm skinny. What if even though I've lost like a person (I will have by then) I can't wear a bikini. So I got crabby again.


And then I thought about something else. You know what would be my biggest fear....if someone pinned my fat pictures from my weight loss. Please don't do that. Please.

I am a real crab.

So I decided to look at things that make me happy.

Like this.


I want this cake for my birthday. For real. No kidding around.


These glasses would make my heart happy. But the two pair of Ray Bans I already own is keeping me from buying.



This is great. Needs no explanation. Doesn't it just make you happy?

This.


And last but not least, I was "that" girl taking self portraits in the car this morning, trying to send pics to my friend in Miami. I colored my hair for the first time ever yesterday. And got a little trim. Take a look:


Here's hoping your mood is better than mine,
B

7 comments:

Jessica said...

A) I'm sorry your crabby and having a bad day (and that your office supplies got stolen - who does that?) B) Those are the boots I've loved for over two years, but just can't justify spending the money on. Ridic. C) That cake is PRESH and you should def have it for your birthday. I'm loving that owl. D) Your hair looks amazing. Love the color. Oh, and you know what? Screw that bikini. I mean, next season, if you want it, go for it. But, if it doesn't look good, there are plenty of other adorable bikinis that I'm sure you will look great in. Hoping your day gets better!

Whitney Ellen said...

Sounds like one of those days, girlfriend. Hope it gets better... and in all seriousness, I'd be afraid to sleep in those boots. What if I drooled on them??

Kristin said...

I'm one of those people who I think just does not look good in a bikini. It seems like no matter how thin I am,they always fit weirdly! So, I can say that's a real fear, but not really one you can worry about too much, dear.
And who in their right mind would buy Tory Burch shoes. They are too expensive to be walking around, dragging on the ground.

Unknown said...

sorry it's been a crabby time for ya right now! hope it gets better. btw, do you have the original link for that swimsuit? i love it.

Lindsey said...

I get crabby all the time. I think it's just part of having a vadge. I am that girl taking pics of myself sometimes and I feel like an idiot. BUT OH WELL! You look great and I Love your hair. That cake looks fantastical. Oh, and that swimsuit is beyond cute. I'm sure you can pull it off!

Sar said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you so much for the Krispy Kreme video.

Janna Renee said...

We all have bad days girl! I would be quite perturbed by all of those things too! I think that Rayban's should offer trade in value if you trade in your old ones...I like my old pair, but definitely wouldn't mind an upgrade ;) Love the new do!