I don't mean any run of the mill man - I mean the kinda man that makes me just lose my mind in a split second. The kind that will make me drool over him and want to forget my last name.
I mean, we all have lists right? Some of us, like my friend Tara, want a curly headed man that wears vests and is as skinny as a rail. Those are the bare bones - she has plenty more on that list, just like me.
Girls, I am picky. My list goes deep. I guess all those failed relationships have taught me one thing.....or a million.
I am all about some muscles.
Long hair makes me lose my mind. For real. I forget my name.
I got a soft spot for a guy who can sing and strum the guitar too. Hence both pics above are of guys who do exactly that.
I like some facial hair, love a guy who loves the water as much as me, go crazy for a man who is charming, he has to be fun and adventurous and maybe even a little daring. He has to bring out my fun side, has to know all the right words to make me swoon - and quite frankly has to LOVE sports. Football, basketball and everything in between. Must have a great family background, want a house full of kids, love Jesus, love to travel and must love dogs.
So. Essentially, I've described Jake Owen.
Great. Just great. My perfect man is married with a bambino on the way.
Figures.
But don't worry, that won't stop me from always being on the lookout for my kinda man!




.jpg)
5 comments:
I think it's great to know what you want in a man! My husband is everything I wanted and a little bit of what I thought I didn't want. :) We compliment each other very well though!
haha I already know exactly what I want too! (and Ill probably end up with the exact opposite!) Good idea for a future post. Have a good weekend!
I think it's important to know what you want in a man! Never settle :)
I loveeee guys with long shaggy hair!
Your perfect man is out there, Brooke! And he may just be a Jake Owen look-a-like. You never know! So proud of you for knowing what you want and refusing to settle:)
Post a Comment