Around blog land I've seen the Five Things Posts. And you know me, I like to do things everyone else is doing. I think technically I was supposed to be tagged to do this - but no one tagged me and while that makes me sad, I figure why not embrace it.
One
I would prefer to have someone fix my hair every day. Washing, drying and hot rolling this mess is a chore. That's why days like today, I'm really glad you can't see the other side of this computer screen.
and somedays it looks like this. With LOTS of effort.
Two
I like to be on the go. ALL THE TIME. I'd prefer to be out and about.
Weekdays or weekends should be devoted to friends. But that also means I have to fix my hair.
Three
I am really hard on myself. Don't ask me about the pictures from Saturday night. Really. I'll go into a long drawn out convo about weight loss and I haven't reached my goal yet.
Four
I've never been more ready for camping season.
Read that again.
Yes, it's still me. My blog hasn't been hijacked. I'm really ready for a good camping trip again.
Five
I want to go on a mission trip and move to a new city - maybe within the next year.
Hopefully somewhere warmer.
Maybe even here.
Those are five facts about me. What are five facts about you?







19 comments:
1. I am obsessed with your curly locks!! I am also sure that you could not possible have a bad hair day.
2. I know how it is to be hard on yourself... but GIRL- you look so good and I know you're going to continue to feel better about yourself as each day goes by.
3. LET'S GO CAMPING!!! That is by far one of my faaaavorite summer activities!!!
My beautiful Brookie, I love you so!
You best get to that beach (near me) before I'm outta here. :)
you took #1 right out of my mouth! I absolutely HATE doing my hair. also, where do you want to move?! I'm interested!! ;)
I would kill for your hair. It is amazing! And I love tubing and kayaking..but not camping..nope..can not do it and I am a country girl!
You are beautiful!!!!
And I totally can't wait to go camping either!
Girlfriend, you look AMAZING in those pictures from Saturday night!! I know how it feels to be hard on yourself and see what's left to do and not what has already been accomplished, but you are gorgeous :)
I agree... I just love your hair!! I have been itching to go on a mission trip lately, too. I used to go almost every year when I was younger! Great post :)
Your hair is fabulous just like you. I'd like to attend said meeting at a beach pleaseeeee. Oh, and camping ain't my thing but I'd do it just for you :)
One of my five things is that I wish you would either come fix my hair on the daily or just give me yours :)
Your hair looks SO good in that picture. I know what you mean about it being a full production to get it to that though! I like to be out and about too, especially on the weekends. And I totally vote you move to the beach, I sure as heck would if I could.
xo,
Evani
http://www.simplyevani.com
haha i pretty much did a five things post and wasn't tagged either. WHATEVER. and you already have puuurfect hair!
I looooove camping :) let's go!
Following your five things:
1. If someone was willing to fix my hair every day it would change my life. Sincerely. I can barely manage to wash and dry mine a few times a week, and it always looks SO boring.
2. I am on the go all the time, but I'm perpetually stressed out and really wish I had more down time.
3. I am a perfectionist and I'm super duper hard on myself. Sometimes I'll feel so guilty about something no one else would probably even notice, I'll literally feel sick to my stomach.
4. Camping season is my favorite! I can't wait for our first trip of the year...
5. One of my biggest regrets is never moving away and living someplace new. Or participating in a foreign exchange program in college. Because now that my husband and I are both invested in our careers, and have purchased our dream home, it's too late. We'll just have to travel a lot.
There you have it! Thanks for sharing your five things. :-)
The last time my hair felt a blow dryer was almost 7 weeks ago at the salon. I am the worst hair doer EVERRRRR.
Have you ever heard of drybar? It is like God's gift to women who are too lazy (me) to do our own hair!
You look incredible! Your weightloss journey is very inspirational. Everyone is hard on themselves, but sometimes you just have to pat yourself on the back!!!
Have you heard of 'Casa Hogar Benito Juarez' in Raynosa Mexico? It's an orphanage 4 miles over the border. It is incredible for a mission trip that isn't too far and is very safe among the drug violence there.
Is your hair naturally curly? Mine is curly/wavy/frizzy and perhaps hot rollers are the answer to my hair woes?
I am with you on camping! I am in need of a day on the water and a beer by the fire, could anything be more perfect??
And girl, you have the prettiest hair ever, but I agree that a live in Hairdresser would be IDEAL.
You look awesome sister. So so awesome. :) xo
Post a Comment